Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Receipt for Products I Purchased with Amazon Gift Cards


I have purchased several items from amazon.com without paying any out -of -pocket money, but with gift cards that I have received by redeeming my rewards for those gift cards.

Here is a copy of a statement/receipt that came with one of my orders from amazon.  I bought these items to give as gifts at a baby shower.
I paid for this whole order with gift cards that I had earned from rewards sites.
 If you look at the bottom right corner of this statement/receipt, you’ll notice that it says that amazon gift cards never expire.  I think that is really really kool.  And I didn’t even have to pay shipping cost.  That was even covered with my gift cards. 
Here is a link to a post where I have included pictures of other products that I purchased with gift cards that I earned at rewards sites.
Have you tried swagbucks?  I earn most of my swagbucks by searching the web and watching videos on SBTV (swag bucks tv), but there are several ways to earn rewards.  You can be my referral if you want.  Here is the referral link:  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kaay81
 



 If you found this post to be interesting and/or think that somebody else might be interested, I would appreciate it very much if you would tweet about it on twitter by clicking on the letter t below this post, which will take you to twitter?   Thank you!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment