Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

This is How I Earn Rewards Online at Mypoints


One way that I earn rewards is through a rewards site called mypoints. 

The first thing I did after I signed up or registered for an account was to complete my profile status, which looks like a group of small survey type forms, and have the following titles: Personal, interests, ecommerce, household, employment, technology, shopping, health, automotive, personal finance, travel and preferences.   You get some points for completing those, and it also helps them know what they should email to you.

Then they start sending emails to the email address that you provided them upon registration. The email from mypoints.com usually says, “My Points Bonus Mail” or My points survey mail, and they send a several different types of email. 

Whenever I open my email from them, I usually look for a few types of email that I like to do, and that is: an offer to do a survey if I qualify, manufacturers coupons that you can print then after you use them at the store you will have some points added to your account, and the emails that at the very bottom of the page has a free 5 points if you click on the button that says give me points.  I’ll explain them to you.


        My points survey mail:  they always say take a survey and earn up to __ points, with a number in the blank, sometimes its 50, 75 or whatever they offer to take that survey if you qualify. 


After I open that email, and look about half way down the page then I can see the date of when this point opportunity expires, and as long as it has not expired yet then I click on the button where it says Take a Survey Now, and enter some of the information that they use in order to see if I qualify to take that survey, and if I don’t qualify for that survey then I still get 10 points credited to my account at the mypoints website.


        My points newsletters:  these are the ones that come with manufactures coupons in them, and as long as they have not expired, then you can print which ever coupons that you want to use and then after you use them to purchase the item at the store, then sometime after that you will have some points credited to your my points account.


I think this is really really a bargain because besides saving money on your purchase with the coupon, you even get points credited to your mypoints account.

 
        My points bonus mail:  After I open these emails, I look at the top of the page to see if it is the one that says, “Read this Bonus Mail and visit the partner site. Receive 5 Points.  Then I scroll to the bottom of that page and click on the orange rectangular button that says, Get Points.  Then another window opens up to the partner site, and then I close it  and click on the my account button back at the my points site, and I can see instantly that 5 points have been credited to my account.


There are other emails from my points that come in my email as well, but those are the ones that I like the most.


I have been a member of my points since 2008, and I earn points through the emails that they email to me.  This year (2012) they added a new way to earn points, and that is by doing searches through their search engine on their website.  So now I make sure that I do 41 searches monthly through their search engine.

If you would like to see other ways that I earn rewards online, check out the following posts:

"Earn Rewards by Searching the Web"

" This is what I do"

"A Kool way that I Earn Gift Cards "

 
Have you tried swagbucks?  I earn most of my swagbucks by searching the web and watching videos on SBTV (swag bucks tv), but there are several ways to earn rewards.  You can be my referral if you want.  Here is the referral link:  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kaay81




 If you found this post to be interesting and/or think that somebody else might be interested, I would appreciate it very much if you would tweet about it on twitter by clicking on the letter t below this post, which will take you to twitter?   Thank you!!!




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment