Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Some Products I have purchased with Rewards


I usually redeem my rewards for amazon gift cards, and then I purchase products from amazon.  Most of the items that I have ordered from amazon have been things that I’ve given away as gifts.

 I ordered the following makeup kit from amazon and gave it to one of my teen grand-daughter as a Christmas gift last year.  She really likes it a lot, and her friends like it too.




I ordered the following VTech camera for another one of my younger grand-daughters as a Christmas present last year, and she really likes it a lot.


Below are a few pictures of products that I purchased from amazon and gave to my grand-daughter at her baby shower.  She had a boy.

And this:
 
 
And this:
 
 
And there’s more too!  I’ll add a few more pictures in another post.
Have you tried swagbucks?  I earn most of my swagbucks by searching the web and watching videos on SBTV (swag bucks tv), but there are several ways to earn rewards.  You can be my referral if you want.  Here is the referral link:  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kaay81
 
 

 If you found this post to be interesting and/or think that somebody else might be interested, I would appreciate it very much if you would tweet about it on twitter by clicking on the letter t below this post, which will take you to twitter?   Thank you!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment