Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

This is what I do



On the swagbucks rewards site.




I usually earn rewards by searching the web, watching SBTV (swagbucks TV), playing some cool cool games, swag codes and by logging in from the swagbucks tool bar once daily (I earn 1 swag buck), and also by participating in the daily poll (1 swagbuck is earned), along with the 50 swagbucks that comes in the email every year as a birthday gift from them.  There are other ways to earn rewards on that site as well.
I have a list of about a couple dozen websites where I usually go to almost daily.  When I am ready to go to those websites, I open my Firefox browser and bring up the rewards site and log in. Then after doing the daily poll, I go to the usual websites where I always visit anyway, and I do this by typing those sites into the search box at the rewards site.  
I usually receive rewards two or three times while doing searches.  I do this early in the morning and sometimes again in the evening and get rewards both times that I go through my search list.
Each time that I get rewards for the searches it is a different amount of swagbucks.  Sometimes I get 7, and sometimes 11, sometimes 26 and a few times I got 50.
Each time I earn a reward then a window pops up showing the amount of rewards I have earned.
Here is a snippet of what that window looks like.
 
This shows that I earned 27 swagbucks for doing a search.
 
I earned this from searching for Google in the search bar on that rewards website.

I earned 22 swagbucks after searching msn in their search bar. Notice that I didn’t even make it all the way to the msn website when the window popped up showing me that I earned 22 swagbucks.

Here is another one.
Here is a post that shows what a few other people have said about swagbucks.
In all the posts on my blog I only show you the ways that I earn rewards, and there’s lots of stuff to do in order to earn rewards at those rewards sites that I don’t take advantage of. If you go to their website, then you could see all the ways to earn rewards. 
Have you tried swagbucks?  I earn most of my swagbucks by searching the web and watching videos on SBTV (swag bucks TV), but there are several ways to earn rewards.  You can be my referral if you want.  Here is the referral link:  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kaay81




No comments:

Post a Comment